Racing Eliminator Round Clinch Scenarios

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Wondering who will be in and who will be out? Here's the breakdown.

Kyle Busch: 24th or better; 25th and at least one lap led; 26th and most laps led

Ryan Newman: 19th or better; 20th and at least one lap led; 21st and most laps led

Carl Edwards: 18th or better; 19th and at least one lap led; 20th and most laps led

Jeff Gordon: 16th or better; 17th and at least one lap led; 18th and most laps led

Denny Hamlin: 15th or better; 16th and at least one lap led; 17th and most laps led

Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Brad Keselowski, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. only control their own destiny by winning Sunday at Talladega.

Anything can happen to any, or all of those guys, which makes it so unpredictable. I just hope that one of guys not involved with the last race's antics gets caught up in some retaliation attempt. Keselowski has made a few enemies over the last little while, I just hope they race clean, and someone's stupidity doesn't not only cost someone a chase advancement, but someones life. Not a track they should get payback on.

I just hope that one of guys not involved with the last race's antics gets caught up in some retaliation attempt. ... I just hope they race clean, and someone's stupidity doesn't not only cost someone a chase advancement, but someones life.

I think it's safe to say that Kenseth WILL NOT retaliate, unless K-ski once again pushes buttons. Hamlin on the other hand is a loose cannon and, as he has shown in the past, doesn't care and will take out his own teammates, if necessary, to "get even."

Johnson is probably the odds-on favorite to win the race and move on in the Cup Chase, while Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. try their best to avoid the antics of K-ski.

And let's NOT forget about Stewart... he is out of the Cup Chase, but can be a key player as to who makes it and who does not... watch out K-ski.

Back