Emmitt Auto for paypal - Trading for Triple threads commons

scatcat

#1 Emmitt Smith Collector
First - Need some paypal so am offering this up for $130 delivered. Super nice card and super nice auto. Book value I believe is $225-250. Check out the scan. Need paypal from confirmed addys and dont want an echeck right now. Need the funding tomorrow not next week sorry.

Emmitt109-1.jpg

Second - if you have any of the topps triple threads from 07 for trade for your players, lmk and will get you my need list. I am looking for the base set and the rookies numbered to 99. Not much to trade for the rookies right now but would like to get the regular set done also.

was wondering if you had any triple threads commons that were duplicates ft i have a couple gold and emerald ft im trying to complete the red and sepia thanks

starhog said:
was wondering if you had any triple threads commons that were duplicates ft i have a couple gold and emerald ft im trying to complete the red and sepia thanks

I do have some of the red for trade but would be looking for red back as I am working on the base set which is the red. Have any dupes?

Back