Emmitt/J Rice/Sanchez/Stafford/Crabtree Autos FT. Maybe FS for ur PC's

BGT Masters of Tiki D said:
Well if you want to swing a huge deal I have a nice Exquisite Patch Auto /99#d (3 Color) Auto RC Maurice Jones Drew?
not really interested in mjd stuff too much. was possibly going to pick up that contenders at the time for a friend. heres stuff i m looking for (not all necessarily would i trade rice for)

49ers (jerryr rice autos/jumbo patch of him, steve young auto patch and a jumbo patch, steve young 01 ud p&p piece history auto gu, joe montana auto patch)
tom brady on card auto
bart starr auto patch
maybe brett favre auto on card
unitas auto and patch
payton non phone card auto
Peyton Manning Rc Autograph (have stuff stashed away for this one)
peyton manning auto patch
ronnie lott auto patch
brent jones auto patch (i have seen some2010 threads of him)
01 UD p&p piece of history jim kelly, fran tarkenton, charley taylor, roger staubach, joe theismann
jake scott 04 topps fan favorites

there is pretty good list though not complete i m sure
john elway on card auto

Well I have a Elway I could pull out of my PC to get the rice, its not on card and it has a jersey piece. I could pair that with the manning and MJD to get a deal done with the Sanchez, Rice and something else?

would want an on the card elway cuz it is going into my PC so want a nice want to stash there. the MJD i wouldnt be interested in for these high end of items at this point. this Rice is part of my PC and really hoping to either sell it towards a case of 06 National Treasures case i am getting or to pull out a nice PC item that someone has stashed in their PC. what can i say, i m bored. we all have cards stashed away in deep dark corners of our PC and i just pulled this out to try and incite (sp?) that in others. i dont know for sure, but over the years i have seen some amazinfg items on ur list so i m sure u have these deep dark PC items. that's usually where they stay though is stashed away which i cant blame ya. i wouldnt even just mind seeing what top notch PC items u have stashed away even if it is just to share it, cuz woul,d love to see whats stashed away?

I don't like to show people because then you get those annoying people that want one thing, then when they see you have PC items, refuse to trade with you unless its for those items. Therefore I just keep non trade-ables to myself.

footballfreak said:
do u have any bears cards u would sell for my pc needs

have a lance briggs exquisite auto quad gu and earl bennett autos. make an offer if u want. thew briggs is bv40 and the bennetts are 25 and 20 (chrome and absolute rpm_)

toucan130 said:
have a lance briggs exquisite auto quad gu and earl bennett autos. make an offer if u want. thew briggs is bv40 and the bennetts are 25 and 20 (chrome and absolute rpm_)
i dont know what percent of bv do u want

footballfreak said:
i dont know what percent of bv do u want

i dont usually sell so i dont have set amounts. i just look at what cards i can buy with the money and if it is good then i sell, if it is more with it for me to keep the cards and trade them b/c i can get better value then i will pass.

so keep that in my and shoot me a PM

Back