eTopps T206 Labor Day allocation in progress

dont get scared as the sellers undercut...same thing happened with Obama basketball, itll rebound back up some...

charlie you should get it with just paypal fees if they send them that way...might not even have fees

also i would guess that people who sell their honus just bail on the others...you might want to check the tradepost instead of taking the $8-$10 offers :salut:

honus buy orders up to $68 again :salut: take it if you want it i suppose, its an easy 2 card flip if you want it...

ive got mine on a sell order at $99.95...

I cancelled it. I think Im going to sell the others to get my money back and keep the Mantle and Honus. Then kind of wait and see where they go. I keep going back and forth on this. Im not quite sure what the ceiling is on the Wagner and don't want to come up short. Thats why if I sell the others I get my money back and have the other two to play with.

I cancelled it. I think Im going to sell the others to get my money back and keep the Mantle and Honus. Then kind of wait and see where they go. I keep going back and forth on this. Im not quite sure what the ceiling is on the Wagner and don't want to come up short. Thats why if I sell the others I get my money back and have the other two to play with.

late start to do that, looks like the others are hovering around IPO, if you did it early you could have got $10-$14 each and grind out those 2 that way

Well I sold 8 of them for 74.34 and I still have the Honus and Mantle. So Ive made 4.35 and still have two of the best ones left from the set. Honus is at 72, but I think im going to hold still.

im still intact, honus buy at $75 now, some good trades out there for it with 2001 eTopps football...there was one with a Tony Banks :shock: also saw some of the other 'rare' 01s...

didnt take any though...looks like top Honus went for over $120 on ebay :dance:

Someone took my sell offer of $83. I got $77.92 after fees. I've made $7.92 and still have 9 cards.

Now the card will jump up to $120. I'm happy though.

:shifty: i moved mine from $99.95 (first on CTM sell sheet) to $119.95 (second on CTM sell sheet)....

charlie you owe me some money for telling you to buy this

Back