Everything for Sale!!

hendrick24 said:
That's cause he wouldn't speak via phone,for whatever reason,so we could gauge each other to feel safer..Doesn't seem right to not want to talk with a deal that high..Who's to say that it isn't some kid using daddy's account... Verifying over the phone shouldn't be a big deal..Not to mention he wanted to wait to pay until after scanning each card and adding them to his inventory.. Not saying anything specific,but it just seems odd...

This is what I said that he had a problem with:

Jim,
Then take out the 2 Mannings and the Kobe tc refractor then we will be back at the $2000. Before I send you any money I will need to have you send the cards first. That MSF tag bugs me, I printed up the scans and I will inventory the cards. Before I send you the money via paypal.
Thanks,
Tom

That is word for word what I said, that is why I did everything via pm, paper trail is nice. I can gauge things without talking verbally and you proved that me not sending you the money first was smart. MSF means MUST SEND FIRST.

tndcollectables said:
This is what I said that he had a problem with:

Jim,
Then take out the 2 Mannings and the Kobe tc refractor then we will be back at the $2000. Before I send you any money I will need to have you send the cards first. That MSF tag bugs me, I printed up the scans and I will inventory the cards. Before I send you the money via paypal.
Thanks,
Tom

That is word for word what I said, that is why I did everything via pm, paper trail is nice. I can gauge things without talking verbally and you proved that me not sending you the money first was smart. MSF means MUST SEND FIRST.

If he would've agreed to talk via phone I would've felt safer...I like to physically talk to people to gauge them,as anyone can say anything via pm or e-mail...Especially on a high transaction...I'm expected to send everything to someone I don't know and who refuses to speak to me over the phone..If you were as serious about buying as your "The money's good" and "The money's ready to go" led on and the only way to get the deal done was to speak on the phone,I see no issue...If people don't understand that,then tough...MSV is beside the point,if we could've spoken I might have felt safer about doing it that way...You refused so I'm not doing business with you...

The MSF IS THE POINT, if you didn't see any issue then you should have sent the cards. I stopped the deal not you. You don't want to follow guideless then I am not dealing with you. READ what MSF MEANS, I will help you it means MUST SEND FIRST IN ALL TRANSACTIONS.

Back