Basketball Exquisite J.r. Buy!

he he, you're a lil too late, the misses just gave me my xmas $$$ and spent it on a steal sp game used auto jsy /23 for only $14, the /10 auto patch and another /23 auto jsy.

They are pretty nice looking and havent seen any other ones listed. I only picked up the second cuz it was a steal, otherwise I would've been happy with just one. Maybe we can work out something a lil later ;)

I actually was surprised you didn't when i saw the end price considering there are only 23 of these, and 21 left now! :D

Anyways, good luck raing the funds you need, thats a sick patch, best I've seen imo. Sweet win!

ya Id say I have 3 of the top patches on them. Ive got 170, need 130 to cover it.

Ive got a Kmart Exquisite, Felton GOTG incoming, so I shouldnt have a problem. Ive exchanged some emails with the guy, hjes very nice, and said to take my time.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
ya Id say I have 3 of the top patches on them. Ive got 170, need 130 to cover it.

Ive got a Kmart Exquisite, Felton GOTG incoming, so I shouldnt have a problem. Ive exchanged some emails with the guy, hjes very nice, and said to take my time.

Thats always good when you get an understanding seller, plus your feedback is good so you shouldn't have any probs.

Back