Baseball Favorite moments?

Johan Santana #57

Bench Warmer
What are some of your favorite moments that you actually saw (whether it be in person or live on TV?)

One of mine was watching the Yanks/Red Sox game on July 1st few years ago, where Jeter dove in the stands, then flaherty hit the game winning double to close it out.

Also, david wrights barehanded play

Let me hear yours

I once saw Guzman almost pitch a no hitter in his first start as a Cub. Two outs in the ninth and Otis Nixon slaps a single into the outfield! So close and the electricity in the air was amazing.

i was in the bleachers when the yankees clinched over the mariners game 5...the yr they won over 100 games...i remember the chants like it was yesterday...sayanara ichiroooooooo...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goooooddd byeeeeeeeeeee

Yanks game seven win over the BO SOX. Boone was a hero for that short period.... and when Joba came in his first two games and played with so much energy. We needed that and it was fun to watch.

1993, Joe Carter, Toronto Blue Jays, 9th inning, 2 out, hits a homerun, the Jays win the World Series....2nd year in a row...very sweet!

hugo, that homer broke my heart

"touch em all joe" still hurts lol

i saw ron darling 8 2/3 no hit the phils

greg gross broke up the no no with a triple and the phils ended up winning

also games one and six of the nlcs in 1993 (see above)
the vet was rockin'

Back