Football Favre Icons letterman? Anyone know when these are shipping?

Addicted

Bench Warmer
I've been waiting on 2 of them for some time now. I just can't figure out what is taking UD so long to ship these. I figured that they would get the ball rolling on these asap because they promoted them so much. But here we still wait several months later with no update. Anyone heard an update on these yet?

I pull Farve redemption for patch auto /5 out Hero's Finally got it back in July be patient they made alot auto of Farve so odd are cant sign all same time gl.

Did you just get the letterman or the auto'd letterman? I got the non autograph and still haven't received anything :(

I'm still waiting for my Letterman Redemption as well, since it isn't auto'd I don't understand what's taking them so long

UD made alot products with Farve redemptions he cant sign them all at once be patient you eventually get it.

Neas said:
UD made alot products with Farve redemptions he cant sign them all at once be patient you eventually get it.

They are NOT signed versions. That is why I can't figure out why it isn't produced yet.

I called about the Favre Icons letterman today and was told they should be ready in about 2 weeks. I have 5 redemptions in and have been waiting since Icons came out. Only thing we can do is wait.

I just called UD last week, the Farve Lettermans are looking more like June-July.
Also, the UD Icons ROY Redemptions are still unsure on time frame for them. I went ahead and asked for replacements since I've had both my redemptions pending since Sept. 08!

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with UD, they told me these Icons redemptions aren't being issued. They will send replacements!

I had a Brett Favre and 2008 AFC ROY Letterman as well, I had to request replacements on both. :mad:

there is a lot of good info in this thread thanx guys. i have contacted ud several times on afc roy letterman last i was told they would send it out asap that was in may so i just sent them a email requesting a replacement i think they bit off more than they could chew on this one their ineptitude on this manner will definitely affect my fufture purchases with them

Grand! I also have a Favre non auto letterman redemption in out of icons. It's a darn manufactured patch, how in the world could they screw that up!?!?!? Up until last week I had 14 redemptions I was waiting on, but it looks like 7 just shipped, here's hoping......

Back