Football Football buy/sell/hold

Celtics

Bench Warmer
I decided a new thing that could keep a chat going for awhile here. buy sell or hold, Ill say a players name and you tell me if its time to buy or sell or hold his cards. After abunch of responses I will switch to a different player.

First player for this will be Matt Schaub, his cards sell fairly well for a player who has seen very little pt in the NFL. From the little hes played he has shown he can be a very good player and possibly a huge player for the trading card hobby. You tell me is it time to buy/Sell/Hold Matt Schaub?

ok, this one seemed easy everyone said buy, if I had asked this question everyone wouldve said the same thing. I think hes the case where if he plays his cards will go up but if he doesnt play his cards wont go down. Win Win situation for an investor. FInal answer BUY MATT SCHAUB!

Todays player is a tough one and is Philip Rivers. Rivers cards have gone up already but still are relatively low on ebay. Should you buy these cards now and risk making a profit, or should you sell now and take the small profit that you can make on his cards depending on when you bought him? You tell me buy or sell Philip Rivers?

I dont collect Rivers, but if the price is right it might be a good gamble. If the Chargers were to win it all and Rivers had good games his cards would go up even more. Course once they lose and he has a bad game they might go down .... IMO hes really unproven at this point.

Back