Football for Sale/Trade

Mike,I just wanted to say it's good seeing around here also what would you need trade wise for all of your 2012 topps chrome (base and rookies) only.

Mike,I just wanted to say it's good seeing around here also what would you need trade wise for all of your 2012 topps chrome (base and rookies) only.

Thanks, I get a break for a couple of months from all the doctor and hospital visits so I'll be around a whole lot more for awhile. As far as the chrome goes, are you wanting the rookie parallels as well or just base rookies? And what have you got for trade???

mike this is what i have available

2012 topps rookie relics jumbo
a.j.jenkins bv$10
doug martin bv $12
devier posey bv$6
alshon jeffery bv$10
nick foles bv$10
brian quick bv$6-10
brian broyles
coby fleener
nick toon- yours no matter what
isaiah pead

2012 rookies and stars dress for success
chris givens gu
coby fleener gu

2012 rookies and stars freshman orientation
chris givens gu

Let me see what I can figure out later this evening....got a mechanical problem on the home front I need to take care of this afternoon

I'll get with you tomorrow and see what we can hammer out. That will give me time to go through and see what all I have for you. Are you trying to do the set? If you'd like to do the 2011 chrome set as well I can hook you up really nice in that respect as well if we can work something out.

Hi, If you are interested in trading I am interested in the cards below. I think I have some Doucet III & Colston GU's FT. If you are interested in trading I can check and see what they are and post to see if you need them. They are in my PC so I can't remember exactly what they are. I have around 1000 GU's in my PC so it's hard to remember exactly what I have. Let me know if you might be interested. Thx

Interested in these:
Doug Martin 2012 Prestige /299 Jersey
Demaryius Thomas 2010 Unrivaled /99 Jersey
Demaryius Thomas 2010 R&S Longevity /249 Jersey

Hi, If you are interested in trading I am interested in the cards below. I think I have some Doucet III & Colston GU's FT. If you are interested in trading I can check and see what they are and post to see if you need them. They are in my PC so I can't remember exactly what they are. I have around 1000 GU's in my PC so it's hard to remember exactly what I have. Let me know if you might be interested. Thx

Interested in these:
Doug Martin 2012 Prestige /299 Jersey
Demaryius Thomas 2010 Unrivaled /99 Jersey
Demaryius Thomas 2010 R&S Longevity /249 Jersey

Sure, let me know what you have in the way of my wants that might be comparable to those three. Take a look at my 2012 Topps Chrome section as well, you may see a couple there that cover some of your wants....I know there there is a Flacco Pink Refractor there for sure. The link is in my first post here

Sure, let me know what you have in the way of my wants that might be comparable to those three. Take a look at my 2012 Topps Chrome section as well, you may see a couple there that cover some of your wants....I know there there is a Flacco Pink Refractor there for sure. The link is in my first post here
Sounds great, I will let you know what I find later. I am on my way to work. Thx & have a Great Day

Autos

The 2 Aldrick Robinsons
The 2 Colby Fleeners
Chris Long
LaRon Landry

Game Worn

Clinton Portis
J.J. Watt
The two Patrick Petersons

Inserts

Luck/Newton
Foles/Cousins