Football FT for Griffey Jr

griffey

mrtony29h said:
Ok ppl I need to trade for some Griffey Jr's. Look thru my bucket. Thanks!!

at work now but if you can PM me I can send you what I have. Its around 300 base/inserts only. I am a griffey auto collector myself.

I replied to your previous post. I only have some inserts of Larkin, not Griffey. Sorry. I will send you the Larkins though if you need them. LMK bud.

Daren

dsizemore said:
I replied to your previous post. I only have some inserts of Larkin, not Griffey. Sorry. I will send you the Larkins though if you need them. LMK bud.

Daren

Sorry I'm just a one player guy..Thanks anyway

dsizemore said:
ok guy. I've never had anyone turn down free cards though?

Daren

Daren, Sorry didn't mean it as an insult, what card (s) where you looking at and where's your bucket maybe I can find something that catches my eye. Thanks,

ha ha. Not taken as an insult at all man. I just have one or two Larkin cards here that are pretty much so wasting space and I thought you could use them more than I could. I'll get you a link to my bucket this evening sometime.

Daren

dsizemore said:
ha ha. Not taken as an insult at all man. I just have one or two Larkin cards here that are pretty much so wasting space and I thought you could use them more than I could. I'll get you a link to my bucket this evening sometime.

Daren

sounds great:D

Back