for sale and trade.....got some nice ones

here is what i need

2006 ud rc debut future star materials TAVARIS JACKSON (white)
2006 sweet spot sweet pairings TAVARIS JACKSON (purple) / OMAR JACOBS (black)

check my bucket and if you dont see anything send me a pm

italianothug87 said:
here is what i need

2006 ud rc debut future star materials TAVARIS JACKSON (white)
2006 sweet spot sweet pairings TAVARIS JACKSON (purple) / OMAR JACOBS (black)

check my bucket and if you dont see anything send me a pm
i didnt see anything i needed for the tavaris jackson jersyes....you got any game used or autos not listed?

Actually it was only like 1 of 3 of his autos that did not drop. If you do not end up moving that Blanda send me a PM please and lets talk sale on it. Thanks buddy.

Daren

dsizemore said:
Actually it was only like 1 of 3 of his autos that did not drop. If you do not end up moving that Blanda send me a PM please and lets talk sale on it. Thanks buddy.

Daren
was there anything else i could add to the blanda to get the eli?

I like the Hawk, Blanda, and Bednarik, but I would love to get a solid $100 auto of someone like Peyton, Namath, Brown, Bradshaw, Franco, Bettis, or someone like that if you have any available. LMK man.

thanks,

Daren

dsizemore said:
I like the Hawk, Blanda, and Bednarik, but I would love to get a solid $100 auto of someone like Peyton, Namath, Brown, Bradshaw, Franco, Bettis, or someone like that if you have any available. LMK man.

thanks,

Daren
everything i have is listed....

I know what you mean man. I am going to be posting a huge tradelist either tomorrow or Saturday, which will include Eli. Please respond to that and lets try working something over the weekend if we can.

Daren

I could use these please PM me thanks

AUTO JERSEYS
2006 sp authentic BRANDON WILLIAMS patch auto (3 colors red / black / white) 953/999
2006 spx AJ HAWK /1650 (green)

Autos
2006 donruss elite VINCE YOUNG turn of the century 28/100 (Texans)
2006 playoff contenders rookie ticket CHARLIE WHITEHURST (chargers)

snick103 said:
I could use these please PM me thanks

AUTO JERSEYS
2006 sp authentic BRANDON WILLIAMS patch auto (3 colors red / black / white) 953/999
2006 spx AJ HAWK /1650 (green)

Autos
2006 donruss elite VINCE YOUNG turn of the century 28/100 (Texans)
2006 playoff contenders rookie ticket CHARLIE WHITEHURST (chargers)
pm sent

Back