2006 Gridiron Gear Next Generation Willie Parker Jersey /200
parker.jpg

2006 Gridiron Gear Playbook Chad Johnson Jersey /250
johnson.jpg

2006 Gridiron Gear X LaMont Jordan /100
lamont.jpg

2006 Leaf Rookies & Stars Gold Longevity Rudi Johnson Jersey /250
rudi.jpg

2006 Leaf Rookies & Stars Signature Materials Rookie Lendale White Auto/Jersey /249
lendale.jpg

^^ Maybe it is just me but I think that sure was rude. I know I hate it when people do that on my threads and I am sure you would also.

scatcat said:
^^ Maybe it is just me but I think that sure was rude. I know I hate it when people do that on my threads and I am sure you would also.

im just rude right skadsem ?:D

I just dont understand why you would put that there?? Seriously, wouldnt you be pissed if someone did that on one of your sale threads? I know you would because I have read it before. Maybe not the exact instance, but you dont like negative remarks on your threads. I mean so what if you can buy it cheaper somewhere else. Why try to hurt this guys sale thread by doing that? I just never understood why people do this.

scatcat said:
I just dont understand why you would put that there?? Seriously, wouldnt you be pissed if someone did that on one of your sale threads? I know you would because I have read it before. Maybe not the exact instance, but you dont like negative remarks on your threads. I mean so what if you can buy it cheaper somewhere else. Why try to hurt this guys sale thread by doing that? I just never understood why people do this.

fact is if i was over charging by $20 i would want to know, im not out to rip somone off....

What a bunch of bs.

Why is it overcharging? It is his card and he can sell it for what he wants. It isnt ripping someone off. If you buy a pack for $5 and pull a $100 card, you selling it for $5? If you dont is that ripping someone off? Just because it sells on ebay for such a price doesnt mean that is the bible of selling sportscards. We do it all the time and I am sure you have bought some stuff on ebay and have made a little off it also if someone lists it wrong or such and you get it for a great deal. Dont even say you havent. Everything you are selling right now, did you pay exactly what you are selling it for?? If you have a card and I can get it for $20 less or say $50 less than what you are selling it for, you are saying you will come down to that price?? I dont think so. Come on man. Give the kid a break!

I wont post any more because you dont see anything wrong with it. That is why we agree to disagree.

Have a great night.

Sorry for everyone that has to read this but I think it is totally wrong to trash someones card in their own thread in which might take away their sales. Somtimes it is better just not to post.

scatcat said:
What a bunch of bs.

Why is it overcharging? It is his card and he can sell it for what he wants. It isnt ripping someone off. If you buy a pack for $5 and pull a $100 card, you selling it for $5? If you dont is that ripping someone off? Just because it sells on ebay for such a price doesnt mean that is the bible of selling sportscards. We do it all the time and I am sure you have bought some stuff on ebay and have made a little off it also if someone lists it wrong or such and you get it for a great deal. Dont even say you havent. Everything you are selling right now, did you pay exactly what you are selling it for?? If you have a card and I can get it for $20 less or say $50 less than what you are selling it for, you are saying you will come down to that price?? I dont think so. Come on man. Give the kid a break!

I wont post any more because you dont see anything wrong with it. That is why we agree to disagree.

Have a great night.

Sorry for everyone that has to read this but I think it is totally wrong to trash someones card in their own thread in which might take away their sales. Somtimes it is better just not to post.

it happens all the time, ive had a card for sale (Him) and other people will post e-bay links and go look this one sold for less, its the world today....deal with it......

I actually agree with randall, wouldnt u like to make a fair price for everyone? Maybe paintballbando dint know how they were selling. if u were chargin 2x what they sell for, wouldnt u like to know? I would. I am leaving this conversation now...

Ok I said I wouldnt post again but had to.

randallcards said:
it happens all the time, ive had a card for sale (Him) and other people will post e-bay links and go look this one sold for less, its the world today....deal with it......

I have seen you make a remark to people that do it on your thread. Makes you mad right? So why do it? Payback? Are we adults? I know you and I are. Maybe paintball isnt I dont know, but I do know you and I are. This statement sounds like, "he did it so I can do it". Just because someone does it, does it make it right? I just stated I didnt understand why people have to do that especially when I saw that it makes you mad when someone does it to you. Set an example so it doesnt keep happening is what I am trying to say, especially someone with your status.

sportydude just a quick question. Do you sell your stuff for what you want to or if you want $20 and someone says it sold for $5 do you sell it for $5 then? Same thing. It is yours, you can sell it for what you want to. You are not screwing someone over. If you dont get your price for it, you just keep it. Some people dont buy off ebay for fear of getting screwed. It happens. I will tell you that I have lost almost $700 in the last 8 months on ebay. Nothing wrong for sticking to your guns and selling YOUR item for what YOU want to sell it for.

Back