Freakish Rookie

ZAGfan

Bench Warmer
Hello Fellow Freaks!

I have not participated on a trade site prior to this, but have a strong positive rating on ebay (sonic20) to fall back on.

I am excited to stumble across a site that appears to not only be well run, brings back the FUN in collecting, and most importantly is chalked full of card-a-holics like myself.

My sports passion is Gonzaga basketball and the Minnesota Vikings...so needless to say I am working on building a PC consisting of both. I am interested in auto's and Serial #'d GU of former Zags, Tarkenton auto's (as well as other viking players old and new), and Gary Payton auto's.

Glad to be aboard...

ZAGfan

Welcome! Another Zags fan! LMK if you have any doubles of the players in my sig... I have lots of doubles Id be willing to trade. PM me!

FrontCourt said:
Welcome! Another Zags fan! LMK if you have any doubles of the players in my sig... I have lots of doubles Id be willing to trade. PM me!

Hey FrontCourt! Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely a die hard Zag fan.

I am just getting all of my collection inventoried on beckett so I can keep track of it, etc., so I am not sure what doubles I have at this point. I try to stay away from duplication, unless it is a nice auto or patch. I know I have several duplicates of Morrison RC's though, and maybe some other stuff.

I will PM you once I get everything inventoried and the nicer stuff from my collection in the photo bucket I am working on. We will have to hook up and help each other out...I would love to see your collection sometime.

Go Zags!

ZAGfan said:
Hey FrontCourt! Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely a die hard Zag fan.

I am just getting all of my collection inventoried on beckett so I can keep track of it, etc., so I am not sure what doubles I have at this point. I try to stay away from duplication, unless it is a nice auto or patch. I know I have several duplicates of Morrison RC's though, and maybe some other stuff.

I will PM you once I get everything inventoried and the nicer stuff from my collection in the photo bucket I am working on. We will have to hook up and help each other out...I would love to see your collection sometime.

Go Zags!

Ok sounds good.

Back