Box Break Freaks Sponsored 2013 Total Memorabilia Box Break

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Within the next week, I am going to order a couple boxes of 2013 Total Memorabilia (HOBBY) and was wondering if anyone wanted to participate in a box break.

There are FIVE slots available (five mini boxes/packs per box). Each mini box contains 9 cards! One hit in every mini box!

I will video the entire bust and will announce whose mini box is being busted at that time.

The first person to sign up gets the first mini box (going left to right, looking at the front of the main box), the second person gets the second box, etc.

You can have more than ONE spot! (changed this due to request).

I will pay for bubble mailers (or boxes, depending on the value of the cards pulled) and postage. All cards will be placed back in their mini box for additional protection during shipment!

Cost per mini box/pack - $18.00 (and this is HOBBY! Go to Wally World and see how much a Retail Blaster Box is!)

I will ask each person to pay for their boxes using PayPal prior to the order being placed. DO NOT send any money until told to do so.

NOTE: The minimum members that can enter is four (4). If we only get four members to join in, then I will become the fifth.

Contact me if you have any questions!

MEMBERS WHO ARE 'IN":

1. camaropat - Paid
2. camaropat - Paid
3. Peter T Davis - Paid
4. Greene23fan - Paid
5. mcobb3479 - Paid

Box 2:

1. ranbethscards - Paid
2. camaropat - Paid
3. Peter T Davis - Paid
4. ranbethscards - Paid
5. ranbethscards - Paid

Pat...if you want two I have no problem offering it up... but wanted to see if I could get five different people... (in other words... "money talks!")

Cool, any guesses on when exactly the "payday" for this going to be? I dont get paid until the 22nd, money wont be available until the 23rd. :)

I'll give this until mid of next week. if I have interested parties, then I'll contact everyone by the weekend...so you should be safe.

Looks like we have three of the spots sold!

Need two more... oh... and if we end up getting even more interested, I will order more than one box!

Peter, don't worry about "if there are enough left" . If this works as good as I hope it does I might have to order two boxes!

Back