Fred Taylor Jumbo Prime 4 color Patch /25

Well since you want to take offense to me just trying to help you know what card you actually have and bring it to the public rather than keep it in PMs.

Here is the link to your card football fs ft :: Peyton Manning picture by tndcollectables - Photobucket

Now unless im colorblind or your scan is off that is a BRONZE. The color comes from the color "PIGSKIN SIGS" is in on top of the card. And here is the link to beckett showing the correct card that you have which is bv $60-$150

Beckett.com – 2007 Sweet Spot Pigskin Signatures Bronze 25 #PM2 Peyton Manning Card Price Guide

I may be new here but if most people are like you i dont think it will matter i wont be here long.

Chris

i took offense to u offering a card that books 25 for a card that yes i was mistaken books 150

here is ur card:

2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jerseys Jumbo Swatch Prime #48 Fred Taylor/ 25 Mem, S# Print Run 25 $25.00

I did NOT offer you that card for it. You replied to my thread and i gave you my bucket to see what else (if anything) i had to make it worth it to you. I even said in my PM id be willing to add cash.

Do not try to turn this on me. I am not mad you dont want to trade and was just trying to give you a heads up on your card. And I did it in PMs.

So i am sorry we could not work something out and thanks for admitting i was right on your card.

Chris

Back