Game Used, anyone?

Nykerry43

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

So what I have:

Reggie Jackson - '05 Don. Timeless Treasures, "Gamers", '06 Fleer, "Greats of the Game"
Randy Johnson - '05 U. Deck "Milestone Materials"
Alfonso Soriano - '02 Don. Originals, "Gamers"
B.J. Upton - '07 U. Deck, "Ultimate Star", "Ultimate Team Materials"
Kerry Wood - '03 Leaf, "Shirt Off My Back"

LMK if you are interested, of course I'll be interested in GU, autos or RC's. Looking for current, 'hot' players, Yankees...

i want the soriano just so i can burn it... nobody hits a grand slam in the 13th inning off the astros and gets away with it! :p

do you have any pics?

No, I can get make and send one to you... Okay, I guess I have to bite the bullet and get a photobucket...
It is him in a Yankees uni., however, white with just a 'hint' of a pinstripe at the top of the swatch. Don't know if that will help?
Sorry about your 'loss'... (moment of silence) Even with his poor year, every now and then, he still flashes those quick hands, don't he?

Hey pcaq,

What I saw of yours... The Fielder RC, the Wieters RC and the Bucholz RC?/auto. Don't know how they might compare BV. LMK if we can work something out...

Hey Cubcorey,

I didn't see anything of yours that would interest me, for the Jackson... Not that I'm that attached (lol), it's just that there are 3 diffirent swatches on the card... LMK if you have any other suggestions!

Hey scittlz,

The only interest I would have, on what I saw of yours, was the Yaz GU, in your PC.
If there is something else, of if that is a possibility, LMK

Hey Horns,

What I saw of yours that I'm interested in...

The Joba Chrome RC, the Lincecum Finest RC and the Turkey Red Chrome RC, the Longoria Bow. Chrome or the Refractor, the Price Bow. Chrome... All are RC's, I guess that I didn't need to add that to some of them... (lol)
Okay, so LMK if you think we can work something out, out of these interests...

Back