geeze forget young need leinart and cutler thts it

no i was think young because i had so many cards then i see his stats bah. 5 games less then what leinart has thrown and lienart had 3-200 yd games he has liek 700+ yards while young has 512.

champb21 said:
no i was think young because i had so many cards then i see his stats bah. 5 games less then what leinart has thrown and lienart had 3-200 yd games he has liek 700+ yards while young has 512.

leinart threw what 2 INTs against the NFLs worst Raiders? come on lol

i have to agree with randallscards, lienart might look decent and played good against the bears but young has at least led his team to a victory. dont get me wrong lienart might have an awesome future ahead of him. also cutler hasnt even played yet. He gets alot of attention 4 someone who hasnt played this yr and never led his college team to any real success. But goodluck with your collection and i hope u reach your goal. I might find some cutlers to send your way

randallcards said:
leinart threw what 2 INTs against the NFLs worst Raiders? come on lol

Acually the Packers have the worst Passing Defense in the league. In which case he plays the worst team this week. I think Linehart has looked very strong for a rookie. I think he will be a nice QB in the league very shortly.

kutzy said:
Acually the Packers have the worst Passing Defense in the league. In which case he plays the worst team this week. I think Linehart has looked very strong for a rookie. I think he will be a nice QB in the league very shortly.

no i meant the Raiders are the NFLs worst team and would still not have a Win if Leinart could pass:D

randallcards said:
no i meant the Raiders are the NFLs worst team and would still not have a Win if Leinart could pass:D

How many rushing yards did they have? Under 50 I believe.
Im not saying Linehart didnt have a bad game, im just saying the whole team was horrible that game.

ya i think leinart better then young. my opinion i watched young was collecting him alot then i see leainart play it was between them to start. so i choose leinart. vince young reminds me of mike vick but passes more so tht is a good thing but leinart will have the better career. but cutler had no one around him. now say u put cutler on texas or usc last yr. he would be better its a team sport one player cant help the team. u dont have a good o line u might not have a good running back then.

cardinals played bad against raiders this year hopefully i want vince young to have a good career but leinart better in the nfl then young.

i want to collect young but i dont want to be spending money i want to find liek 2 players and havent found 2 yet i seriousley want to collect. elway said on espn or w.e cutler reminds cutler of himself when he was a rookie. idk prices differ i think cutler goin to be good and leinart so is bush so is young. help me decide lol.

Back