Get paid to do customs!!!!

stircrazy

Bench Warmer
This is music related as Im trying to bring two things I love together as I haven’t had time to collect cards in about 9 years.

So since I been so busy with music I want to include some random card giveaways and other fun stuff included in the next CD im working on (almost finished).

Pretty much you can have free creative design and kind of go your own direction and have fun with it though I will include some logos too work with!

It has to by 2.5 by 3.5 BUT

There should be a bleed area (extend past the 2.5 by 3.5 ) and the main art and or important words should be in between 2.2 by 3.2 so they don’t have a chance of getting cut at the press.

Included are the logos needed.

Download them here =

Download STIR CRAZY.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

or email me at [email protected] for them

Use one of the/some of the logos form the PDF package labeled Stir Crazy Logos to make a card have a leave room/ space for a autograph.

Back of the card should have this (below) and or something similar. Maybe base it of other real professional card from your own collection.

Congratulations!
You have received a Stir Crazy super producer autographed card.
We hope you enjoy this piece of Penny Dreadfuls history.

Penny Dreadfuls logo somewhere on the back.
Faint and semi transparent maybe behind the words or just run with it and come with how you think it looks best.

The SPP (Image labeled SPP logo) is a logo for the bottom of the back side (of the card).
*Its the record label logo* instead of say TOPPs etc

`Name on the card will be Stir Crazy (as in where player name would be)

` maybe instead of position played it would be Music producer

`Maybe cut and paste a little part of the bio out and put sent on the back instead of stats of seasons.

Any questions just ask and have fun and see what come out of it.

Since this is all music related and I own the copywrites, there are/will be no infringement of any sorts just so ya know ahead of time.

Save your sessions with whatever program you used. I need to be able to have the session file sent so when they go to print I can have changes made if needed.

A PDF is fine too as long as you can move the layers and change the design around.

For this design you will get $32 US -maybe more or less- in cards from my photobucket. Your choice and we can figure something out.

I’m having others try some other type of designs I just want to try and get everyone involved and have a great time doing so!

IF YOU WANT TO TRY ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE LOGOS PLEASE DO!

Im open to ideas, test things out see what you can come up with as if I like them we will talk and figure out a price for the design.

Base it off real cards or get crazy creative it don't matter to me as long as it looks good!

Thanks, any questions email me or PM me please.

Back