good buy for seahawks fans

nuh-uh. My card shop won't even buy Shauns. He is dead to almost everyone...

Thanks for the link though! BTW, what I got in the mail today will make you salivate.

I have no idea if thats a good deal, would Jason or Alane be interested?

Now is the time for a legit SA photo shoot to apper as I might get a good deal :D

Unless that's SP'd, that's not a great deal at all. Maybe a $40 - $60 BV, and that is being generous.

Shaun is colder than Kevin Maas in the hobby world right now.... :boohoo:

But then again, how many packs do I bust ?

None :(. Although I did pull a Joba Chamberlin Topps Update RC yesterday (not the Astros or Reverse Negative though :cry: ).

Gonna be a solid player. They (the Yankees) won't give him up in any deal to get Johan Santana (the Twins lefty ace).

He'll be something special down the road. Right now, it's a TON of hype. Nice pulls though by the local dude. 9 outta one box is fairly high, since I've bought 3 blasters and at least 15 packs and this is the first I've gotten. :lollol:

I have no idea if thats a good deal, would Jason or Alane be interested?

Now is the time for a legit SA photo shoot to apper as I might get a good deal :D

If I had the extra $$, I'd snag it... but after holiday shopping and my little Seattle jaunt, I'm a bit on the broke side :cry: I've picked up a few things lately, but nothing too pricey.

Back