Granger Finest Gold Superfractor Auto FS

Ojmayo32

Bench Warmer
PM me reasonable offers, currently listed on the bay as well

340b_1.jpg

OJMAYA32... you should fill in your profile here as much as possible... that way your EBAY auctions are just a click away....(see the MY EBAY logo in my profile to the left)

good to have you here.. GREAT card!

Great card! If I had the funds I'd definitely make you an offer. Think I definitely know a guy that will want it though.

I've had a couple of people from this site email me about this card being here on Freaks. So I must thank them for letting me know about this card :)

I just won the card again on Ebay but the reserve wasn't met again (I believe this is the 2nd time this has happened). I really need this card as I'm so close to having all of the 1/1's from 05/06 as I'll show you below

goldgreensuper.jpg
framed1of1s.jpg

I remember when you won the card off of the bay and I believe it was either a bin or a best offer win. I was so depressed when I saw that you won the card and wasn't sure if I would ever see it again. So please take the time to work out a deal with me and help out a fellow collector.

Thanks,
Shane

GrangerCollector said:
I've had a couple of people from this site email me about this card being here on Freaks. So I must thank them for letting me know about this card :)

I just won the card again on Ebay but the reserve wasn't met again (I believe this is the 2nd time this has happened). I really need this card as I'm so close to having all of the 1/1's from 05/06 as I'll show you below

goldgreensuper.jpg
framed1of1s.jpg

I remember when you won the card off of the bay and I believe it was either a bin or a best offer win. I was so depressed when I saw that you won the card and wasn't sure if I would ever see it again. So please take the time to work out a deal with me and help out a fellow collector.

Thanks,
Shane

Nice to see you here Shane!

GrangerCollector said:

goldgreensuper.jpg
framed1of1s.jpg

Thanks,
Shane

pm sent

Back