Hockey Group Break~2 Boxes Of 2007/08 UD Black Diamond Hockey

Bryan has avsbruins contacted you about payment for the Avs? He asked me to give them up to him, and I did, but he needs to pay for it very soon, or we'll just move on without him.

Hey Troy,

Forgive me I am old and forgot to pay but I paid this morning. :D

Mark
Leafsfan1967 said:
Bryan has avsbruins contacted you about payment for the Avs? He asked me to give them up to him, and I did, but he needs to pay for it very soon, or we'll just move on without him.

Okay guys! Deadline for payments on your teams is 8PM Thursday January 31st (tomorrow). You all have had 2 weeks since this dropped to get payment in. That is more than ample time. Bryan wants to bust this now. Anyone who can't make payment, or can't make arrangements with Bryan to pay (at his disgression) will be removed from this hockey break. Bottom line, if you don't have the money to pay, then don't ask to reserve a team that someone else could of taken instead of you. These rules will be strictly imposed for all future site wide breaks. I was hoping I didn't have to post this! :(

Troy, I think that this has been more than fair, and there has been plenty of time to pay. I personally am glad that you posted the warning. I have been anxious since the start!

Back