**GROUP BREAK** 3 box 2008 Donruss Elite FootBall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short another freaking hit, but we did get 3 rookies in that box

I will jump on the phone first thing in the morning, and post when I have a resolution.

Even with the issues, still a fun break!

Thanks everyone for joining.

I will let everyone know what I get figured out.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

I have been corresponding with a sales rep for Donruss, I will let you all know what I come up with!

If it looks like this will take a while to resolve I will mail everyones cards out, and then handle the replacements as they come in.

I am pushing for a free box as we were shorted 2 hits and 42 base cards.....but I will let you all know

Thanks man. I for one am in no rush for the cards so feel free to wait until Donruss gets back to you. Of course I didnt get any of the hits either!

dakota343 said:
Thanks man. I for one am in no rush for the cards so feel free to wait until Donruss gets back to you. Of course I didnt get any of the hits either!

I'm with you on this one. I got 7 base cards. Wait to find out what Donruss is going to do.

Dan

sorry for the long wait everyone. All cards from the break (minus the miscut cards) will go out this week. I have to send all mis cut cards back. Luckily I don't have to go through their normal process (8-12 weeks), but it still may take a couple weeks to get everything back. They will also be sending the 2 jersey cards we were shorted. Once I get all back I will let everyone know.

I am still fighting to get a free box out of this, but we will see. If I do get a free box I will add that to this break and send it to the corresponding members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back