Carlos Lee RBI Kings MIL
Brad Radke MIN
Mark Loretta BOS
Scott Kazmir Rising Stars TB
Bobby Crosby OAK
Edgar Renteria ATL
Richie Sexson SEA
Noah Lowry Gold SFG

Thanks everyone for participating. I hope to have all of these in the mail tomorrow......but we will see, might wait until this weekend.

Hope you all had fun! NOW GO BUY SOME HOCKEY TEAMS IN THE GROUP BREAK! AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER BREAK COMING SOON!!!

D Rays had an auto & a Gu/Auto.....might have been another GU in there can't remember, but they had the best break out of all the teams I believe

dbackfan12 said:
Anyone recieve their package yet because I havent got mine

No, nobody has received them yet.............I have all of them sitting right here on my desk, all ready to be mailed out.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We have had crazy snow/ice storms, and I have been working 60+ hours this week and last and have not had a chance to get to the PO.

I apologize everyone for my slackness (is that a word?)

I will have everyones out on Monday.

If you want your DC #, please PM me on Monday afternoon and I will send it on over.

Again I apologize for the delay, I realize how frusterating it is waiting for breaks like this to get to you, and I am usually on top of these by mailing it all out the next day.

You all have my word that these are going out Monday.........even if I have to take the dogsled:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back