GROUP BREAK **DRAFT STYLE** - Leaf Limited/LCM/SP Authenic/Absolute - $26 2 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhelser

Bench Warmer
Another group break from BHELSER1981 & www.sportscardfreaks.com!

This break will be a little different.....

There are 16 spots in this break - each spot will get you 2 teams. Once all 16 spots are full and paid for, the names will be randomized (on video). The order that the members are in will be the order of the draft. This will be a snake draft.....so who ever gets the 1 pick will also have the 32nd pick, 2nd pick will also have the 31st pick, etc.

I realize it will be difficult to get everyone on the site at the same time in order to do the draft......after the draft order is determined each member will have 24 hours from the previous pick to make their selection. If you do not make your pick within the allotted time frame I will make the selection for you (I will pick the team who finished with the highest winning percentage from last year - of the teams still available).

All multi player cards will be random between those teams on the card - to be done on video

RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN AS OF 3:00PM (PST) TODAY

2008 Leaf Limited
2008leaflimitedFB.jpg

Configuration: 16 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

PER BOX ITEMS
- 4 Autograph or Memorabilia cards
- 1 Legends
- 1 Phenoms
- 2 Bronze Spotlight
- 1 Silver Spotlight
- 1 Gold Spotlight
- 1 Team Trademarks

And 5 others of the following: Inserts or parallels, Legends, Phenoms, Team Trademarks, Banner Season.

2008 Leaf Certified Materials
2008leafcertmatFB.jpg

Configuration: 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

PER BOX ITEMS
4 Material or Autograph Cards
Breakdown as follows:
- 1 Freshman Fabric
- 1 Fabric of the Game
- 2 others
- 1 New Generation

And 3 inserts or parallels of the following: New Generation, Mirror Parallels, Certified Skills, Certified Potential, Gold Team, Certified Skills Parallel, Certified Potential Parallel, Gold Team Parallel.

2008 UD SP Authentic
2008udspauthenticFB.jpg

Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
- One (1) Autographed Memorabilia card in EVERY box, on average! - Including an unprecedented eight (8) Rookie Autographed Patch Cards in EVERY case, on average!
- Two (2) additional Autographs in EVERY Box, on average! - Look for Multi-signed cards falling two (2) per case, on average
- Look for 1-of-1 Autographed Rookie Logo Patches!
- All autographs are signed on the card!

2008 Playoff Absolute Memorabila
2008playoffabsmemFB.jpg

Configuration: 4 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.

PER BOX ITEMS
- 4 Material or Autograph Cards(at least one autograph)
- 1 Rookie
- 1 Parallel
- 1 Insert
- 1 other Rookie, Insert, or Parallel

Pack 1: Autograph
Pack 2: Rookie Premiere Material
Pack 3: Combo/Triple/Quad/Jumbo or Prime
Pack 4 Mix

DRAFT ORDER
1 - LJMAYA - cowboys
2 - CTKENJR - bears
3 - BHELSER1981 - falcons
4 - LJMAYA - ravens
5 - BJTHEMAN1 - steelers
6 - BJTHEMAN1 - raiders
7 - HIEND - texans
8 - LJMAYA - dolphins
9 - BINKYBRENT13 - chiefs
10 - LJMAYA - packers
11 - FRANKIECARDS - patriots
12 - HIEND - titans
13 - ZOEMAN1999 - vikings
14 - CUTLERS DIABETIC COMA - broncos
15 - DAKOTA343 - redskins
16 - ZOEMAN1999 - eagles
17 - ZOEMAN1999 - lions
18 - DAKOTA343 - panthers
19 - CUTLERS DIABETIC COMA - colts
20 - ZOEMAN1999 - giants
21 - HIEND - bills
22 - FRANKIECARDS - cardinals
23 - LJMAYA - rams
24 - BINKEYBRENT - 49ers
25 - LJMAYA - jets
26 - HIEND - chargers
27 - BJTHEMAN1 - saints
28 - BJTHEMAN1 - jaguars
29 - LJMAYA - bengals
30 - BHELSER1981 - browns
31 - CTJENJR - seahawks
32 - LJMAYA - buccaneers

draftorder.jpg

This break will be a little different.....

There are 16 spots in this break - each spot will get you 2 teams. Once all 16 spots are full and paid for, the names will be randomized (on video). The order that the members are in will be the order of the draft. This will be a snake draft.....so who ever gets the 1 pick will also have the 32nd pick, 2nd pick will also have the 31st pick, etc.

I realize it will be difficult to get everyone on the site at the same time in order to do the draft......after the draft order is determined each member will have 24 hours from the previous pick to make their selection. If you do not make your pick within the allotted time frame I will make the selection for you (I will pick the team who finished with the highest winning percentage from last year - of the teams still available).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back