GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the price come down on any of past years' A&G or the last year that Donruss made baseball when they loaded those boxes to the gills?

The Americana or some such with a shot at Elvis, Marilyn, Ozzy Ozbourne, Bernie Mac, etc... another idea. Something with a new flavor from the same old same old. (Hey, it's a college thing- shaking it up, keeping it fresh...)

i would do maybe 08 limited master case like the other guy said that is 96 hits and thier is a lot of veriosn in thier like jumbo patch autos even of veterans, or do another 2008 spx case break was really fun too and count me in teh next football break for sure lol

RokCrawler08 said:
i will gladly byu 2 spots for an 09/10 SPGU Case Break (Basketball) LOL Thats My Fave Product, Plus Im Trying The Set.

Older cases seem cheap at the moment and lots of hits...

Any Exquisite Product preferably Basketball 15 spots, Draft Style, Randoms to determine pick order (following the break). One exception, Group can vote to ebay any +$500 Sale Value card. If a card is put on the bay, and only 14 picks remain, Random order, can elect to pick a card or pass his spot for a refund of his entry.

I want to see an exquisite bust : )

I think ac-n-mike spoiled us all with the spx case breaks...it was nice to have sooooo many hits....now with unique or any other product, hard to swallow $30-40 bucks and getting all base.

Dacubs? said:
I think ac-n-mike spoiled us all with the spx case breaks...it was nice to have sooooo many hits....now with unique or any other product, hard to swallow $30-40 bucks and getting all base.

Yep... I think there is a very good chance of getting shut out in a team break with unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back