GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to a couple of other sites and saw what people got out of nat tre.

I must say, you do get some HOF autos and some rookie autos and patches but you also get a lot of regular jerseys (why the hell do they have regular jerseys in a $400 a pack product, that should be illegal) and some common patches. Also the patches are selling really low on ebay (yes, I know we are doing this for the love of cards and just to have some fun).

Seems really hit or miss (don't all boxes). depending on price it may be interesting.

Anyone know what a team price or hit price would be on a case?

I say let's do it anyway

If you did the 16 box of classics which would have 66 hits for $1155 which is $17.50 per hit isnt bad at all.

but i rather be in a NT break depending on the price

bj AND TY

IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TEAM BREAKS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE WHO SELECT THE LAKERS AND CELTICS AND CHICAGO IF IT IS AN UD PRODUCT FOR JORDAN AND HEAT/LEBRON. SINCE MOST HOFERS ARE FROM THE CELTICS AND LAKERS (THE ONES YOU WANT ANYWAY) AND KOBE AND KG (PIERCE DEPENDING) ARE GOOD HITS AS WELL. EVERYBODY ELSE WOULD JUST HAVE TO HOPE THAT THEY GOT A DECENT ROOKIE.

BESIDES THE PEOPLE I NAMED WHO ARE SOME OTHERS THAT WOULD BE NICE TO PULL? CARMELO, DUNCAN, WADE (HES TOPPS ISN'T HE). ONCE CELTICS, LAKERS, HEAT AND POSSIBLY CHICAGO ARE GONE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN PAY YOUR MONEY.

A PAY FOR HIT SEEMS BETTER AS EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE AT SOMETHING NICE.

johnjohnny said:
bj AND TY

IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TEAM BREAKS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE WHO SELECT THE LAKERS AND CELTICS AND CHICAGO IF IT IS AN UD PRODUCT FOR JORDAN AND HEAT/LEBRON. SINCE MOST HOFERS ARE FROM THE CELTICS AND LAKERS (THE ONES YOU WANT ANYWAY) AND KOBE AND KG (PIERCE DEPENDING) ARE GOOD HITS AS WELL. EVERYBODY ELSE WOULD JUST HAVE TO HOPE THAT THEY GOT A DECENT ROOKIE.

BESIDES THE PEOPLE I NAMED WHO ARE SOME OTHERS THAT WOULD BE NICE TO PULL? CARMELO, DUNCAN, WADE (HES TOPPS ISN'T HE). ONCE CELTICS, LAKERS, HEAT AND POSSIBLY CHICAGO ARE GONE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN PAY YOUR MONEY.

You can always random off the teams

johnjohnny said:
bj AND TY

if the teams are all randomed, then everyone has a shot

Yes everyone has a shot at getting the clippers and knicks, houston, minn, etc.

I would be pissed if I paid and got clippers and knicks as my teams.

Why not just do hit, that way everyone will at least get something and everyone has a chance at getting nice cards (instead of getting clippers and minn cards).

I'll participate either way, but it just seems like hit is the way to go,

johnjohnny said:
Yes everyone has a shot at getting the clippers and knicks, houston, minn, etc.

I would be pissed if I paid and got clippers and knicks as my teams.

Why not just do hit, that way everyone will at least get something and everyone has a chance at getting nice cards (instead of getting clippers and minn cards).

I'll participate either way, but it just seems like hit is the way to go,

I would take your Blake Griffin logoman if you didnt want it. :D

That being said, I'd be in it however it's configured.

Look guys, I'm not trying to be a dic*, but it really doesn't seem fair with through choosing or random that 2 people have a chance at

Russell, cousy, havelchick, bird, Parrish (ok), Mchale (ok), Garnett, Pierce (ok), archibald (ok), Walton (ok), rondo
Jabaar, west, kobe, gasol (ok), chamberlin, baylor (ok), goodrich (ok), magic,

while wally and ty hope for a 1/1 case hit or rookie on 3 or 4 teams.

Like I said I'll do it either way but I would hope it would be by the hit or choose my teams (and I would want to be first and choose celtics and lakers,possibly chicage and heat)

Either way let's get it started, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol calm down guys.... LOL

a NT break with TEAMS will not fill here... so thats not an option... sorry

I just dont see 30 spots being sold

and 15 spots (1 picked/1 random) would be WAYYY too expensive

I am getting some quotes from dealers now...

NT is pretty much sold out at D&A and BLOWOUT so i am checking with other non-ebay guys

should have got in on it when it was $1200 a case... now its pushing $1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back