GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to work on a little baseball so I might do this if it's baseball. But I would of course prefer hockey

Hockey just doesn't seem to go well with many fellow Americans though... my opinion.

National Treasures Basketball to be released Aug 4th, I say we get a case break of this going. I've heard the price has dropped a bit this week

Can I ask though, would you guys ever do a hockey one? Just to mix things up a little bit. I mean I'm fine about not doing hockey (because I'm gonna do my own box breaks anyway,) but I'm just wondering. It would be kinda cool to do one here.

IF people dont start PAYING for their break spots within 24 hours of payment requested

I will NOT be doing future breaks...

watiing 2-4 days for a payment is really annoying when I post in the FIRST POST of the break that once there are 5 spots remaing PAYMENT IS DUE !

so again just a "warning" I will no longer be doing breaks if people cant pay when requested

Why not make them pay as they sign up so you know you are for sure getting paid? And if they don't reach a deadline they aren't allowed to participate in the next couple box breaks? Just a suggestion.

thesnake87 said:
Why not make them pay as they sign up so you know you are for sure getting paid? And if they don't reach a deadline they aren't allowed to participate in the next couple box breaks? Just a suggestion.

because SOMETIMES the breaks dont fill.. and issuing refunds is NOT fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back