Group Case Break: 06-07 Bowman Sterling Basketball. 76 Hits!!!

COME ON GUYS JUST 9 TEAMS LEFT

New York Knicks -15
Indiana Pacers - 15
Milwaukee Bucks - 15
Washington Wizards -15
Dallas Mavericks - 15
Seattle SuperSonics - 15
Golden State Warriors -15
Los Angeles Clippers - 15
Sacramento Kings - 15

Hey if they are not picked by in the morning will the price be dropped? If so I might could afford another 1 or 2 teams to get this thing underway.

The only teams worth this break are:

Boston
Los Angeles (a FAAAAAAR second place)
Miami (a close third)

Because of the veterans (Pierce, Bird, Walton, and Maravich) and the rookies (Ray and Rondo), Boston's a lock.

LA has Kobe and Magic, plus Farmar.

Miami had Wade and Shaq (Topps Exclusives), plus Quinn.

Let's look at the rest of the teams (jersey or autos):
New York Knicks -15 - Balkman, Frye, Collins
Indiana Pacers - 15 - Williams
Milwaukee Bucks - 15 - Markota, Lanier, Noel
Washington Wizards -15 - Arenas
Dallas Mavericks - 15 - Howard, Dirk, Ager
Seattle SuperSonics - 15 - Sene
Golden State Warriors -15 - Barry, O'Bryant, JRich
Los Angeles Clippers - 15 - Davis
Sacramento Kings - 15 - Douby

Next time, please try and do some research behind the product and price them appropriately. That's all I ask...

alright so I should have charged 40 for like 5 teams and 10 for the rest? And please don't try to tell me what I know about a product. I have busted about 4 cases worth of this stuff. Would you rather do a product like sp authentic and get 12 hits for the same price?

77ncaachamps said:

Boston
Miami (a close third)

Because of the veterans (Pierce, Bird, Walton, and Maravich) and the rookies (Ray and Rondo), Boston's a lock.

Next time, please try and do some research behind the product and price them appropriately. That's all I ask...

Why pick a box break apart?? There are people who are after more than just the "big" hits here. Team Collectors (which is why I chose my teams), Player Collectors, Set Collectors etc.... If you don't care for the product being offered, then just don't buy into the break.

77ncaachamps said:

Boston
Miami (a close third)

you've also got chances of refractors and 1/1s from any of those teams, denver has AI to so they could be third or 4th.
ac-n-mike please respond to my pm when you get the chance I saw you were on earlier and didn't reply. Thanks.

I believe on box breaks and support them - that's why I picked a team.

However, based on the "odds" (go wherever you want to with that word), I feel that the Celtics was a HUGE bargain. It may sound like I'm complaining, but I'm not; I just feel (and the OP agrees) that there should have been more calculation based on weight of the teams.

This of course is in no way a flame of the OP; just something to keep in mind, especially from the angle of selling teams. I mean, would YOU want to save 3 dollars and get the Clippers ($15) instead of the Celtics ($18)? Just information for the future...especially for people who want to do future box breaks.

BSC - I agree with you. I would've picked Wade and the Heat not only because he's a guy in my PC but also the prospects of getting a Shaq or Wade auto. I'm not really poopooing on the team collector. These box breaks are the IDEAL situation for team collectors.

panthers - I apologize if I came off strong or offended you. I just wanted to share my opinions on the pricing - which may affect why people aren't snatching up those last 9 teams. No offenses given intentionally nor accidentally.

77ncaachamps said:
I believe on box breaks and support them - that's why I picked a team.

However, based on the "odds" (go wherever you want to with that word), I feel that the Celtics was a HUGE bargain. It may sound like I'm complaining, but I'm not; I just feel (and the OP agrees) that there should have been more calculation based on weight of the teams.

This of course is in no way a flame of the OP; just something to keep in mind, especially from the angle of selling teams. I mean, would YOU want to save 3 dollars and get the Clippers ($15) instead of the Celtics ($18)? Just information for the future...especially for people who want to do future box breaks.

BSC - I agree with you. I would've picked Wade and the Heat not only because he's a guy in my PC but also the prospects of getting a Shaq or Wade auto. I'm not really poopooing on the team collector. These box breaks are the IDEAL situation for team collectors.

panthers - I apologize if I came off strong or offended you. I just wanted to share my opinions on the pricing - which may affect why people aren't snatching up those last 9 teams. No offenses given intentionally nor accidentally.

Thanks for the clarification...........one reason I think that the last few teams aren't being picked up all that quick is the fact that most of them get little to no hobby love ......the bottom of the barrel so to speak

I will send out PM's fr paypal when all teams are reserved. I hoped to do it tomorrow night but doesn't look like all teams will be reserved.

panthers4ever said:
alright so I should have charged 40 for like 5 teams and 10 for the rest? And please don't try to tell me what I know about a product. I have busted about 4 cases worth of this stuff. Would you rather do a product like sp authentic and get 12 hits for the same price?
yes b/c at least lebron will be in there

Back