GU/Autos For Trade

bigpapi4153 said:
oh i dont think bradford has a BV yet, i think the product is too new and i dont have online beckett. Only one im positive on is the AP that it is $15. LMK what you're thinking, thanks.
The Bradford is $30. I would give you the Henne Bv $50 and the Fitzpatrick BV $15 and the McFadden for the Bradford, AP and Edwards

kordell2000 said:
The Bradford is $30. I would give you the Henne Bv $50 and the Fitzpatrick BV $15 and the McFadden for the Bradford, AP and Edwards
Im surprised that the Henne books that much, i am interested in the McFadden but i didnt realize the henne was that much and i dont have that much interest in that one. The fitzpatrick as well, i didnt think his rookie card would book $15. I think it would just be too hard for me giving up those 3 for basically a Henne patch. LMK if you could switch those 2 out with something else instead.

bigpapi4153 said:
Im surprised that the Henne books that much, i am interested in the McFadden but i didnt realize the henne was that much and i dont have that much interest in that one. The fitzpatrick as well, i didnt think his rookie card would book $15. I think it would just be too hard for me giving up those 3 for basically a Henne patch. LMK if you could switch those 2 out with something else instead.
I just looked it up and actually the Fitz is $8 now. What else do you want? I don't have the Marino you asked for any more. I do have a UD Graded Marino jersey

kordell2000 said:
I just looked it up and actually the Fitz is $8 now. What else do you want? I don't have the Marino you asked for any more. I do have a UD Graded Marino jersey
Would you do the Marino icons manufactured for all three?

Back