Basketball Heat getting whooped

joshsmith said:
dude in the NBA, teams that win the year before get bored the following year..

IMO the 82 games they play is bogus. They should just play 50 and have longer playoffs possibly. They would make the same amount of money or more.

Thats just my opinion.

I agree with that. I hate how teams just stay on the backburner until their is only a few weeks left and it drives me crazy because teams i want to win lose because it doesnt even seem like they try.

17jeremy said:
yeah happens to me sometimes hey you watchin the lakers game now.Kobe is actualy having a pretty good game.But the lakers are getting beat right now the raptors are on a 17-8 run.
yeah my emotions have been up and down the last hour or so. I hate losing at anything. Cant watch it so keep the score on nba.com on the whole time.

joshsmith said:
The teams that do try, get burned out come playoffs.

Hench the 64 win Detroit Pistons last year. 35-5 at one time.

yeah. how many games do u think the season should be then? Do you think they should shorten the mlb season too?

Baseball, negative. They have 8 teams that make the playoffs so its a playoff race through out.

I mean either the NBA needs to down the playoff seeds or shorten the season.

16 teams is 1/2 the league when baseball uses 1/4.

yeah i agree baseball is eaiser and think it would be tough for them to find a good number to play games for baseball anyways when it doesnt seem that the post season is much of a problem with the being tired and all. Basketball i think just taking a few games away might make a different but i could be wrong.

maybe for b-ball make more teams and leave the season with how long it is.Also i think the baseball season is too long.And also remember the nhl and nba have the exact same length of seasons and i think the nhl seasons are always good.

Back