Hello ALL

Welcome to the site! I have seen a coupl eKirby collector's on here and certainly a couple Morneau. Good luck with your collection!

I have Morneau in my bucket you might be interested in. I also have couple base of him and maybe an insert or two. PM me if you are interested.

griffey, sosa, arod jersey or jeter, arod jersey/bat. I would take either of those for both the Morneau and the Santana (preferrably the Griffey/sosa/a-rod cuz I like Griffey). I would, of course, throw in a couple Morneau base and I think I have an insert too.

Btw, I collect Zimmerman and Kearns, I just have an A-rod folder so that I can trade/sell them quicker.

Mauer/Morneau

I have this dual patch card of Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau out of 2006 Exquisite available to trade. I liked your Hanley Ramirez Bowmans Best RC auto. LMK if we can do some kind of deal. Thanks.

mauer-morneau.jpg

Hey Welcome to SCF!

I need these from you

Paul Konkero Rc
Griffey Inserts
Both Griffey GU's
Favre Elite Insert
Favre Trophy Contenders
Favre Quantum Leaf

mamunrud said:
I have this dual patch card of Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau out of 2006 Exquisite available to trade. I liked your Hanley Ramirez Bowmans Best RC auto. LMK if we can do some kind of deal. Thanks.

mauer-morneau.jpg

I may part with the Hanley but it wouldnt come easy.

packjetsfan4 said:
Hey Welcome to SCF!

I need these from you

Paul Konkero Rc
Griffey Inserts
Both Griffey GU's
Favre Elite Insert
Favre Trophy Contenders
Favre Quantum Leaf

I will check your bucket and get back to you.
Thanks, Ben

Back