Hello Everyone! New 2 Site!

Number1 card dealer

#1ManninghamCollector
Hello My name is Chris and im new to the site im a member on topps.com message boards and ive been collecting trading and selling cards for a while now...im glad to be here and i hope everyone feels the same! thanks and cant wait to Trade/sell/buy cards thanks again:)

Chris(Dealer)

Thank you DimeTime! Quick Question do you host any Box Breaks? Please let me know im very interested! I have not been in one yet at topps.com but hopefully this site will change for me! Thanks

Chris(Dealer)

Hiya Chris! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Rynes- Thanks Alot and i will for sure watch my favorite fourm!

Leafs-Thanks and im glad to be aboard and i sure wont hesitate to ask any questions!

Thanks again
Chris(Dealer)

Lol Thanks alot everyone im really feeling the love here then i do on my other site thanks alot and hope to do some trading with everyone in the near future

Thanks
Chris(Dealer)

welcome to freaks,chris , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

pop in the room anytime and there's a chance to win cool prizes if you are the first to say hello to certain moderators

Back