Help me win the SCF Trade Off title & trade with me!!!

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
I know that I don't have much right now, but I got to give somebody a run for their money. I'm looking for some deals, so look through my sites & LMK what you find! (Bonus Monopoly pieces for all trades till their gone. Will be inserted 1 piece/$10 BV)

DimeTimeSportscards said:
Let me know what you have in Teixeira.... I will be right there with you for the title :)
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I can't think of a thing I have of him. I'll search through my stuff tomorrow.

dbackfan12 said:
for both artifacts gu i will trade a Joe Brochard Absolut Memorbilia double gu /100
A D-Train GU & a GU 1/325 for a No Name player. Let me think about that, NO. That deal just makes no sense to me right now.

DimeTimeSportscards said:
Andruw, Chipper or Francoeur??
I should be able to come up with at least $5 of Chipper/Andruw & then this baby that's like VVVVVVHTG (# 'ed 28/50):
AndruwJones.jpg

1989 Donruss Greg Harris RC with COA auto
1998 Best Enrique Wilson auto
2007 Topps gold Chris Duncan # 'ed 1369/2007

check my sig for tradelist

southhawks23 said:
1989 Donruss Greg Harris RC with COA auto
1998 Best Enrique Wilson auto
2007 Topps gold Chris Duncan # 'ed 1369/2007

check my sig for tradelist
Any of these available?

2007 topps finest troy tulowitzki RC AUTO
2007 topps finest delmon young RC refractor 134/399
2007 topps highlights mike napoli auto
2007 co-signers chir ianetta/matt kemp Auto's

??? I didnt know the contest had begun yet??? I havent gotten a notification and I dont think you can set up trades before the contest begins to be counted. Could be wrong.

tigsfan said:
I know that I don't have much right now, but I got to give somebody a run for their money. I'm looking for some deals, so look through my sites & LMK what you find! (Bonus Monopoly pieces for all trades till their gone. Will be inserted 1 piece/$10 BV)

Tigsfan, you got any Piazzas hidden anywhere?

scatcat said:
??? I didnt know the contest had begun yet??? I havent gotten a notification and I dont think you can set up trades before the contest begins to be counted. Could be wrong.
No deals have been completed yet, so I'm not in any violation.

PKHale007 said:
Tigsfan, you got any Piazzas hidden anywhere?
I should be able to come up with something. I know for sure I have his 2001 Post Cereal card.

Back