Hey Boys and Girls! Bmoy88 checking in!

bmoy88

Bench Warmer
Hi All!

Just checking in here. Fluked onto this site by accident. Seems very cool!

I've been a member of SCF for about 5 years and have plenty of feedback from Ebay!

I hope we can swing some deals here.

Thanks for letting me in!

Bill

geogn4t said:
welcome! what all do you collect?

Hey! Thanks for the "Welcome". I collect mostly certified hockey autographs. I'm presently working on the 2006-07 Parkhutrst base auto set. I'm still missing 7 (or 8 - depending on who you ask)!

Welcome

Hello Bill, and welcome to SCFreaks. Glad to have you join us. If there is anything you need or if you need any questions answered please do no hesitate to ask. The staff at SCF is here to make your membership enjoyable as well as successful. Be sure to visit the different sections of the site as there is plenty to explore. The chat area of the sight you will find enjoyable and very helpful. Chat is “realtime” and you can usually find a mod in there to help you immediately with any questions or issues you may have, not to mention the trading that goes on. Once again welcome to SCF and if there is anything I or any other staff member can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.
Bill

officer27 said:
Hello Bill, and welcome to SCFreaks. Glad to have you join us. If there is anything you need or if you need any questions answered please do no hesitate to ask. The staff at SCF is here to make your membership enjoyable as well as successful. Be sure to visit the different sections of the site as there is plenty to explore. The chat area of the sight you will find enjoyable and very helpful. Chat is “realtime” and you can usually find a mod in there to help you immediately with any questions or issues you may have, not to mention the trading that goes on. Once again welcome to SCF and if there is anything I or any other staff member can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.
Bill

Thanks Bill!

The other Bill

aussie2al said:
G'day there mate,Welcome to the Freaks forum.

Hi Al!

How's Sam the Koala doing? Hope he's recovering fine.

If that picture is not the "Photo of the Year", I don't know what's going to beat it!

(Sorry for going off-topic!)

Bill

Welcome to SportsCardFreaks! Check out the chat feature we have on the blue bar at the top of the page! We do a lot of trading there and you should stop by every once in a while! Thanks and have fun!! -Brett!!

Back