Hey everyone!

matthewtrahan

Bench Warmer
My love of collecting cards started a while back through my love of baseball. Having my favorite baseball players in a collection was cool to me. I had a special way of organizing them and my expanse of cards soon grew to basketball and football. I stopped collecting a few years back but I am looking to get back in the game and I am also looking to buy my first extremely rare card. It's good to be here and I look forward to collaborating with everyone here!

Welcome to the site!

If you're looking for extremely rare cards to buy, I'm sure there are a few here who have 'em. My avatar is one, but it's only so-so rare from what I can tell, at at least 8 to 16 made. other people here have 1/1's...in fact someone's looking to trade one recently. Take a look in the forums and you should be able to find a few.

Good luck. :)

Welcome welcome welcome! I've gone on and off collecting the same way, but this forum has been a great way to gain new kinds of interest and perspective on trading that I think will help keep me on the ball. Hopefully you get the same from it :)

Back