Hey freaks!

CLG

Bench Warmer
Finally, after 5 years and over 5,500 baseball cards lost in storage I have finally got back into my all-time favorite hobby of Baseball Card collecting. I do have maybe over 300 cards right now but I do have 6 packs coming from the dacardworld on Thursday. Also have a 36 pack box of 2006 Upper Deck Series 1 First Pitch coming on Tuesday along with 4 other solo packs. Hopefully I can pull more than 3 autos to get me started. I know it's not the best box to buy, but I wanted, it's going to be a nice kick start.

Going to be buying some 2009 Triple Threads along with the 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Box pretty soon. Can't wait to pull a 1/1. Gotta stay positive!

I'm thrilled, I can't wait. I can't stop drooling over Triple Threads/UD Ultimate Collection breaks on YouTube. One guy landed a 1/1 quad patch auto of Tim Lincecum. Also saw someone pull a triple jersey/auto of Nolan Ryan, George Brett, and Robin Yount.

Anyways, glad to be a part of this forum. Apparently I was banned at SportsCardForum for never even making a deal anyone. I posted about it the trade that was going to happen, but neither of the two parties ever sent anything, whether it was money, or cards/memorablia. So, if anyone knows a staff member over there, can we please swap email, or PM's. I want to get that issued resolved, because nothing ever happened. I did tell a guy I was interested in his "Piece of History" pack. Does that count as being a bad trader?

Anywho, I can guarantee there will be no problems with me. I will send first/pay first. I do have 6 feedback which have all been recent at a very popular Web Developer/Webmaster Marketing Forum.

Welcome to the site, good to see ya back into collecting. Definitely post your box breaks in the baseball section so we can see what you get

Back