High End FT : Fresh Meat

Well, as I said I'm interested in the two Moss autos and the Manning. Not sure on a value on the Moss fleer though. Let me know what we could do with those three.

atrain2004 said:
hey lmk if you come up with anything thanks man

Well, I'd be intersted in it when it gets back from grading. Only other thing I saw was the Addai, but I couldn't trade the Clemens straight up for it, sorry.

oglesbyc said:
the maroney spa was sent to be graded and the letterman i am holding onto for now

chris

I could use these,
Jay Bruce Sterling Auto
Verlander Ultimate Auto
Both Balentien Autos
Cutler NT Auto

I have a few Cutler Autos and you can check in my bucket to see if there's anything else you like. Thanks,

Brendan

I could trade you the Bruce and one of the Balentiens (your choice) for the Cutler letter auto. LMK. Thanks! -Ken

Broncofanforever said:
I could use these,
Jay Bruce Sterling Auto
Verlander Ultimate Auto
Both Balentien Autos
Cutler NT Auto

I have a few Cutler Autos and you can check in my bucket to see if there's anything else you like. Thanks,

Brendan

kencope said:
Well, I'd be intersted in it when it gets back from grading. Only other thing I saw was the Addai, but I couldn't trade the Clemens straight up for it, sorry.

that i scool i am not sure i would trade the addai for the clemens but when i get the maroney spa in i will let you know

chris

Back