Hockey card lots for SALE CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some christmas money and even more than that I need to clear out some space. I am selling ALL of my hockey. Anyways I have some pretty large lots of Star players left. Mostly just base, Rcs and inserts I do have a few Game useds and #d cards left. I'm going to post the names of players that I have large lots of and if you would like to know what is in the lot just let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.

Pavel Bure
Wayne Gretzky
Mario Lemieux
Mike Comrie
Ron Francis
Doug Gilmour
Chris Osgood
Saku Koivu
Sergei Fedorov
Brett Hull
Brendan Shanahan
Jason Allison
Luc Robitaille
Adam Oates
Eric Daze
Dan Cloutier
Dave Abischer
Patrick Lallime
Shane Doan
Joe Thorton
Sergei Samsonov
John Leclair
Jaromir Jagr
Steve Yzerman
Sean Burke
Olaf Kolzig
Arturs Irbe
Manny Fernandez
Mike Dunham
Brent Johnson
Peter Forsberg
Tony Amonte
Teemu Selanne
Zigmund Palffy
Jeremy Roenick
Dominik Hasek
Nikolai Khabibulin
Paul Kariya
Alexi Yashin
Doug Weight
Jocelyn Thibault
Alexi Kovalev
Ilya Kovalchuk
Felix Potvin
Evgeni Nabokov
Mike Modano
Ed Belfour
Alexander Mogilny
Scott Gomez
Patrick Ellias
Brad Richards
Grant Fuhr
Mike Vernon
Roman Turek
Mats Sundin
Jason Arnott
Al Macinnis
Marty Turco
Jose Theodore
Johan Hedberg
Jean Sebastien Giguere
Todd Burtuzzi
John Vanbiesbrouck
Marc Denis
Pat Lafontaine
Markus Naslund
Keith Tkachuk
Eric Lindros
Mark Messier
Ray Bourque
Peter Bondra
Owen Nolan
Pierre Turgeon
Rob Blake
Chris Chellios
Mirsolav Satan
Martin Biron
Curtis Joseph
Rod Brind Amour
Theorn Fleury
Chris Pronger
Kenny Jonsson
ROberto Luongo

to give you a small idea of how big some of these lots are I picked the stack that was inbetween Very Large and a smaller lot... it happend to be John Leclair It had 139 total cards including 18 inserts 1 game used and 6 Rc cards

The Sean Burke and Sergei Fedorov lots are probably the largest... again let me know if you are interested and I will let you know what I have and we can work on a price..again I want to get rid of this stuff so its gonna go cheap

If you do me a huge favor and take EVERYTHING off my hands (except for the Sean Burkes) I will do you a favor and sell it ALL for $150 bucks but you also pay for shipping since it will be alot.. there is atleast $500 - $1000 ebay value in my collection I am just too lazy to sell it all individually plus there would be cards I wouldnt be able to get rid of.. I will PM you a list of the stuff worth the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back