Hockey collection for sale (Rookies, Sets, Singles)

Headhunter

Bench Warmer
Hockey collection for sale (Rookies, Sets, Singles)

I have a hugh collection of Hockey cards for sale. Rookies, sets, singles, becket books and other items. It must be sold in a bulk sale. I can send you a list and take photos.

I collected from 1994 to 1998. I even have a VERY REAR SET.... 94-95 Finest Refractor Set with the protective peel on very card. Thats right!! Kiprusoff's Rookie Card in the set. This set once was valued at $2,400.00 U.S.

In this you will find Rookies of: Roy, Bourque, Yzerman, Ferorov, Hasak, Kiprusoff, Kariya, Blake, Modano, Nabokov, Osgood, Roenick and on & on.... I have over 900 different rookie cards, many in multiples. Rookies have to be over $3,000.00 in value.

In this you will find over 50 sets. from 1987 to 2001. OPC, Topps, UD, Pinnalce, SP, Black Diamond and more. The last time I checked the prices the set valued over $3,500.00 mid-book.

I am asking for $3,000.00 firm plus shipping of the whole collection. If you live close to Reno, NV, I will even drive to meet you part way.

If you have ANY questions please contaact Gunny at [email protected] or call me at (775)560-7145

Back