hockey pool anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLDOGIN

Bench Warmer
Anyone interested in a hockey pool? details below

Here is how it will work every person who enters this pool must pick 30 players to be there team.
ONLY 1 PLAYER FROM EACH NHL TEAM ONLY
your team must consist of 20 forwards, 7 defense, and 3 goalies once a players is picked no one
else can pick him.
ONLY 1 PLAYER FROM EACH TEAM

HOCKEY POOL SITE
The pool will be held here Pick-up Hockey, Free Hockey Pools, Office Pools i have used it many time's before -its free and does everything for us daily emails of the full pool stats,player injurys,
leaderboard full point details and much much more

PICK ORDER
The pick order will be done here http://www.random.org/lists/ a mod that is not in the pool or the admin will be asked to do the picks to keep it fair for all

POINT STRUTURE
point structure will look like this
for each of your players that preforms one or more of these task you team will be award the
stated point for that task

Regular PLAYERS
Regular Goals 2 points
Regular Assist 1 points
Power Play Goals 3 points
Power Play Assists 2 points
Shorthanded Goals 3 points
Shorthanded Assists 2 points
Overtime Goals 3 points
Overtime Assists 2 points
Empty Net Goals 3 points
Penalty Shot Goals 5 points
Game Winning Goals 3 points
Hat Tricks 5 points

Goalies
Regulation Wins 2 point
Regulation Losses -1 points
Overtime Wins 3 point
Overtime Losses - 1 points
Shoot Out Wins 4 point
Shut Outs 10 points
Goals 25 points
assist 5 points

A few minor rules
If one or more of your players get injured during the pool they can NOT be replaced
Everyone must put up a bv$8 gu's or auto this has been aproved by Leafsfan1967 then all cards
must be sent to Leafsfan1967 or admin (yet to be figured out) that person will be the card holder and will ship the cards to the winner
of the pool if we can get enuff people to join there may be more then one place paid

the pool does not have a set date but iam hoping to get some feedback on this idea asap so we can get this going :)

umm did any mod ever get bad to you on this? because its not too bad of an idea? But its kinda like Fantasy Hockey which we already have

I'm good to go! Bill can you make a list of guys who want to join in the first post, so we have an idea? If you want we can set the deadline of next weekend to join. aybe, or we can go sooner if you like!

so far we now have these people

Hugo
Bryan_Mc
Leafsfan1967
PimpMyRideBro
BILLDOGIN

makes 5 of us so far if you can all lmk what you think would be a good amount of people to start this at that would be great thanks

and hugo plmk if i can add you to the list thanks

ok we all need to start posting time in wich it would be good for you to do your picks seeing how we all need to be here to do the picks we will be picking 1 player each at our turn's

for me any time past 2pm is good any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back