Holy Forking Sheet

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
paid $27 for 20 AUs, here are the highlights

Tyler Palko Topps Tx (picking up a few of him just incase :salut:)
Dominique Rodgers Cromartie Donruss Classics /499
Topps DPP Classmarks Clowney
Devery Henderson Absolute Spectrum 10/100 (Canadian dibs)
Paul Posluszny UD Rookie Ink
Rey Maulauga Topps Mayo Cut
Malcolm Jenkins Topps Platinum /850 (Canadian dibs)
RYAN TORAIN Donruss Classics /499 (sales 2.38 auction up to $22.50 BIN over past month) didnt recognize, so complete bonus
Brian Brohm HIT Gold /250
Lawrence Timmons Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor /1800
Topps DPP Classmarks Posluszny
Topps DPP Classmarks Palko
MARCUS MONK Bowman Chrome Orange 09/15 :shock: (why i bought one of the lots)

9 card mix sport AU/JSY $9.35

Paul Williams Topps Performance Triple Jsy /50
Chaz Schillens Score Inscriptions /499
Dontrelle Willis UD Game Materials 2 CLR
KEITH NULL SPA /999 (just because who knows who will play QB, hes still in the league)
Rusty Smith PPP (thought it was inscription but appears he signs Isaiah 41:10 on all of them)

and the Biggie... $113.10, 28 SPA AU, 28 SPA RCs, 50 Donruss Classics Legends /2000, and 100 Donruss Classics RCs, alright Complete set of 2004 Donruss Classics..

No special serial numbers on Classics

/2000 Thorpe Payton Ditka Shula Baugh
/500 Eli Ben SJax Rivers Taylor....

SPA RCs that are easy moves

Bone Crusher
Colston
Jonathan Joseph
DeDe Dorsey
Tamba Hali
Anthony Smith
Antoine Bethea
Barry Cofield
Cortland Finnegan
Mark Anderson
Elvis Dumervil
Tim Jennings
Stephen Tulloch (holding this :shock:)

Autos /1175
Anthony Fasano
Daniel Manning
Hank Baskett
Jerome Harrison
Thomas Howard

Gold RC
Omar Gaither Eagles 10/25

Gold AU
Brad Smith 16/25 JSY # :dance:
Thomas Howard 01/25

SPA Authentics
Chad Greenway
Kevin Curtis
Tarvaris Jackson

$(KGrHqYOKpsE1q1fIVFfBN,-gFhoRw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!kwE1LE+cVU-BN,-TswW8!~~_12.JPG

I'd be interested in any of the legends that you can't otherwise move.

ill get you a list of the ones ill move for $0.50 each sometime this week, keep harassing me until i break down...start thursday night :salut: ive got 12 hours on campus tomorrow, MRI/DR for MRI results, Chiropractor wednesday, plus a trip to walmart, Thursday is only 6 hours on campus, may stay late to finish a couple projects, but ill still have to come in monday at noon to finish a project that is due Monday at start of class...2 labs on campus have the program :wall:

do you want any other garbage RCs for like $0.50 each? when i get around to listing the 'crap' rookies they will be $0.99 each, and some legends ill hold til free any starts :salut:

ill get you a list of the ones ill move for $0.50 each sometime this week, keep harassing me until i break down...start thursday night :salut: ive got 12 hours on campus tomorrow, MRI/DR for MRI results, Chiropractor wednesday, plus a trip to walmart, Thursday is only 6 hours on campus, may stay late to finish a couple projects, but ill still have to come in monday at noon to finish a project that is due Monday at start of class...2 labs on campus have the program :wall:

do you want any other garbage RCs for like $0.50 each? when i get around to listing the 'crap' rookies they will be $0.99 each, and some legends ill hold til free any starts :salut:

Not doing garbage rookies any more. Only want #d cards of stars and HOFers, even if they are high numbered items like those classics legends. I'll do 30 cents apiece.

Back