Huge Day Today. Box Breaks, Show Pickups, Maildays.. ALL SCANNED INSIDE !

atrain2004 said:
like the mendenhall auto, kenny irons spa patch auto, chris long auto and the james hardy auto

sorry bro.. I thought I did. all that is left is the long and hardy. If you want to make an offer cash or trade. LMK

lil brettinator said:
hey, i have a ryan howard sweet spot ball auto #ed/150,larry johnson duall gu auto #ed/25 from threads,a fausto carmona auto from 08 finest,maurice jones 2 clr patch from playoff, and a fred taylor 4 clr patch from 05 gridiron gear that are not in my bucket. here is wat i am interested in:the awesome eric henderson auto(i like him causem a big maryland fan), chris long auto,kellen winslow dual gu auto,matt hasselbach gu auto, demetrius williams dual gu auto(i like him since i am a huge baltimore fan),and i like the sayers gu, plmk wat u like and iwould like to know the bv on the cards i listed. if u like any of my cards in my bucket or any of the ones i listed then could u like try to make a trade proposal, thx-lil brett- here is my bucket

lil-brettinator - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sorry.. here is what I have left. Henderson, Long, Williams, Hasselbeck, Sayers.

Henderson don't know too new
Long - Don't know too new
Williams don't know too low numbered /10
Hasselbeck is 50

I will check your bucket. but can you give me scans of the LJ and taylor?

Thanks

lil brettinator said:
hey, i have a ryan howard sweet spot ball auto #ed/150,larry johnson duall gu auto #ed/25 from threads,a fausto carmona auto from 08 finest,maurice jones 2 clr patch from playoff, and a fred taylor 4 clr patch from 05 gridiron gear that are not in my bucket. here is wat i am interested in:the awesome eric henderson auto(i like him causem a big maryland fan), chris long auto,kellen winslow dual gu auto,matt hasselbach gu auto, demetrius williams dual gu auto(i like him since i am a huge baltimore fan),and i like the sayers gu, plmk wat u like and iwould like to know the bv on the cards i listed. if u like any of my cards in my bucket or any of the ones i listed then could u like try to make a trade proposal, thx-lil brett- here is my bucket

lil-brettinator - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i just checked your bucket.. there is nothing in there

Back