Huge Trade List Autos & GU

idk...dont do much football...like bush/williams though...i think bush price is fair assesment...williams is probably 15-20....anyway...u got any mcnabb or lawrence maroney???

I got a Maroney PP auto. I checked ur site. Do ya got any FB to trade?

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
idk...dont do much football...like bush/williams though...i think bush price is fair assesment...williams is probably 15-20....anyway...u got any mcnabb or lawrence maroney???

heap auto....LJ souvenier patch...assortement of young, leinart, and bush rookies...including a chrome leinart rookie....TO jersey...westbrook swatch...large jersey...takes up 2/3 of card....dont do much football besides mcnabb and wanna get some warrick dunn autos...if u have any dunn autos (or no some1 who does) lmk so i can talk w/ them...also lmk if u like any of thsoe cards i just mentioned...will have a site up later...havent had any time...had one but just redid my freewebs...also if u like any1 in basketball lmk and ill find what i have of them and post scans

Firth, the Rice/Harrison books for $20.00. I would also be even more interested in the R.Lott/Williams in the Generations card#6 if you by chance would have it, which books for$12.00...Tracer

Don't have that one.

Tracer_058 said:
Firth, the Rice/Harrison books for $20.00. I would also be even more interested in the R.Lott/Williams in the Generations card#6 if you by chance would have it, which books for$12.00...Tracer

Brewers.
It books for $40. Got any FB or Brewers autos in that range. My brother lives in Beertown and he could use some Brewer autos(certified)LMK.

John

brewersfan said:
like the 03 Contenders Nick Barnett #189 962/999

Back