Huge Wantlist Inside! Will trade in your favor for these!

It depends if you beat ebay prices I will buy I usually buy on there only because its ridiculously cheap. lmk ur price dlvd for each and all three as alot.

10$ incl shipping and paypal fees thats about 25% of BV:

99/00 Topps Chrome Instant Impact Refractor Scottie Pippen
06/07 Spx Spxcitement Dennis Rodman 1514/2999
07/08 SPX Winning Materials Kobe Bryant

I would do that man but I just checked and I have the Rodman and I realized you live in Germany, I ve had some problems lately not getting cards from Philippines, Germany and Malaysia. Idk if I want to take another chance

yeah

also without the rodman 9$ via paypal...

what i could say..there are everytime people who getting rip other people and i hate them too as the highest rip was that i lost 400$ about a melo patch rc auto and a wade rc auto since them i post every trade and trading only on trading sites and no deals via e-mail anymore....

lmk if you are ok...and pm me

Collector- I am not saying youd rip me off, I am not worried about that at all same with the other guys, they probably sent but my package either got lost in the mail or broke into to where I didnt recieve, I just dont know if I want to take another chance.

Ambrosio- I cant really click on the pics in your bucket because my computer all screwed up, what base, inserts, autos, gu do you have from my wants. Plmk. Thanks!

Bibbyfanatic said:
Collector- I am not saying youd rip me off, I am not worried about that at all same with the other guys, they probably sent but my package either got lost in the mail or broke into to where I didnt recieve, I just dont know if I want to take another chance.

Ambrosio- I cant really click on the pics in your bucket because my computer all screwed up, what base, inserts, autos, gu do you have from my wants. Plmk. Thanks!

i don't mean that....sure but no prob i heard all this stuff too...

so all i can say...its your decision....so lmk

u intrested in buying?? i got a bunch of bibby stuff being i used to collect him

i got 4 autos 3 gu/autos and a couple patch cards and some misc stuff lmk thanks

would like to sell....

Back