Basketball I Am A Witness!

The east will be a thrown down next year for sure.

The Cavs, Bulls, Heat and Detroit all going for it..

The West has the Spurs, Mavs, Suns, and Utah who are going to put it all on the line!

Can't wait!

LeBron needs a TON of help before he can win a championship. I am a HUGE Wade fan, but I will admit... He would not have done it without Shaq. Could he have made it to the finals withour Shaq... Maybe... But he was not going to win without him.

Gibson went 100% cold in the series. Z is good, but not great, and other than that, he has a bunch of not so good role players. Hughes is good when he is 100%.

Basicly...

The Cavs are another guard and a big man away from a title...

mvpsportscards said:
LeBron needs a TON of help before he can win a championship. I am a HUGE Wade fan, but I will admit... He would not have done it without Shaq. Could he have made it to the finals withour Shaq... Maybe... But he was not going to win without him.

Gibson went 100% cold in the series. Z is good, but not great, and other than that, he has a bunch of not so good role players. Hughes is good when he is 100%.

Basicly...

The Cavs are another guard and a big man away from a title...

Easier said than done...

No question about it... It is not easy, but it can be done.

And look at the other end... If the Cavs do not give LeBron some help, he will go somewhere else in a few years...

A big man away from the title?

Cleveland is stacked.. I would love to have Z on Detroit. That guy can hit the 10-15 with ease. They are a True PG away from the title. They simply don't have one.

If they had a Hinrich, Billups, Jason Williams, Payton, Deron Williams Etc...

Watch out.

NOT A CHANCE! They are totally incomplete. Z is good, and is probably one of the top 5 centers in the NBA. He is not the problem. Gooden and Varajo are nice players, but bench players. Try this starting lineup...

Center- Z
PF- Jermaine O'Neal
SF- LeBron
SG- Hughes
PG- Bibby or Billups or Arenas

BENCH:

Gooden
Varajo
Gibson
Etc...

Ground Support said:
lol the guy took out my team, so I gotta bust his chops when he doesn't show up for the NBA finals.

Just another Detroit fan coming down on the Cavs for taking his boys out in the playoffs............:p
As a lifelong Cleveland fan, I have to say that I'm pretty disapointed in the Cavs performance throughout the finals, I didn't think they'd win the series, but I thought they'd at least show up and win at least 1 game.........so goes the way of sports championships in Cleveland........always a day late and a dollar short:(

Back