Basketball I Am A Witness!

You will not find a GM in the NBA who would take Gooden over Udonis. Gooden has also been on teams where is is the 2 or 3 option on offense. Haslem is the 5 option on Miami.

When do you see cleveland run their offense through gooden?

There is 1 option in Cleveland, his name is Lebron James. He will create, and then he will kick.

Gooden is the scrappy rebounder who can hit the 15 footer.

Haslem doesn't create offense by plays, he creates by rebounding and being scrappy. Same with gooden.

Just saying man, Gooden isn't some washed up scrub like Scott Pollard is. He can hold his own. He is scrappy, and 75% of the teams would love to get him on their team. He isn't no Rasheed Wallace, but he will leave it all out on the floor.

Gooden over Haslem anyday for me :)
The Cavs ought to trade Lebron - if they get rid of him they will go all the way!

Yeah right - I think I see some pigs flying :D

Hands said:
Gooden over Haslem anyday for me :)
The Cavs ought to trade Lebron - if they get rid of him they will go all the way!

Yeah right - I think I see some pigs flying :D

i thought u were serious their for a second.

Excues me i have some puppy blood to put into my vains now;)

I am a witness to the end of the Spurs dynasty. hehehe. Their championship run would end at 4. New teams would emerge and topple them. The Cheaters don't deserve to win this years title. Remember Game 5 Suns vs. Spurs....

Cavs need someone who can flat shoot the ball and a good point guard. Then again, so does everybody else in the NBA. I think they should take Almond. Hear he has a sweet stroke.

Back