I am looking for Deshaun Foster, Maurice Drew, and Marcedes Lewis

The current Beckett lists the regular card at $15 with the Prime having a 2.5 multiplier, which makes it $37.50, not $30. And seeing as it is a 4CLR patch, I I think a $2.50 premium is quite reasonable. In either case, if the BV ratio was an issue, you could have just said so originally instead of not replying to me. You replied to everyone else.

izzyfiles said:
Thats not even BV for BV. The Drew/Lewis books for $30 in online beckett. The Bailey is $40

Firth-of-Fifth said:
The current Beckett lists the regular card at $15 with the Prime having a 2.5 multiplier, which makes it $37.50, not $30. And seeing as it is a 4CLR patch, I I think a $2.50 premium is quite reasonable. In either case, if the BV ratio was an issue, you could have just said so originally instead of not replying to me. You replied to everyone else.

I noticed the Magazine price but I am telling you online beckett isn't multiplying the same way for some reason. I don't want to trade the Auto for that card.

I would not have traded even if you did want it. My point was that you didn't reply to me and you used the BV discrepancy for a reason as to why you didn't reply. Then you tell me you knew of magazine BV. You made it seem that the reason you didn't reply to me was because the Online BV was $30, and somehow I was trying to pull one over on you even though you knew of the magazine BV. Just a suggestion, in the future, if someone answers your post with a reply, don't just blow it off. Be respectful to other traders and you will have many succesful trades on this site.

that
izzyfiles said:
I noticed the Magazine price but I am telling you online beckett isn't multiplying the same way for some reason. I don't want to trade the Auto for that card.

Back