I bought from a guy who does not take paypal

Brad

Bench Warmer
This is going to be a pain if I have to send payment. I thought ebay was paypal only, but his form listed is Credit card and the invoice he sent tells me to send payment to his address. I emailed him about paypal, so we will wait and see

Cant you just pay with paypal through ebay at this point? I have not taken an item that does not accept since the rule change.

Yeah. I tried to checkout, but he selected Credit Card as the "only form" but there is no way to pay. I want to report, but the card is /6 and he has good feedback. I think I am pissed most about the inconvenience. I am going to send an email telling him that he is breaking ebay rules and has to take electronic payment.

I had this happen the other week....guy wanted my credit card number :doh:

Yeah, I am not doing that. I will probably just do a money order so I get my card, but depending on his email responses, we will see. He has won some cards recently so I am sure he has paypal

Clown :doh:

Yes...but a certain kind of clown...........

assclown.jpg

What a pain in the posterior for you. I had that on a Doucet for my set that I won - would sell to UK, paypal only form of payment unless you live outside US . No other form of payment accepted but was happy for me to bid!?! Thankfully the TCG mafia helped me out. As for yourself, it depends how much you want the card as to whether to report him, or send the money order begrudgingly.

Back