I hope this happens.

That's a pretty nice stadium..... what's the average attendance for Albany football games now, guessing between 12-15k? Nice to have the extra room for any big games that come along :salut:

That's a pretty nice stadium..... what's the average attendance for Albany football games now, guessing between 12-15k? Nice to have the extra room for any big games that come along :salut:
:roflmao:

No, it's not that much because the current "field" doesn't hold that much. It's like a high school stadium. They would draw 10K per game if they had the room but right now it's about 5K.

Current field is a disaster. Seats are along the building on the left and a small set of stands for the visiting teams. Many ties people are sitting on blankets on the hill. Sad state of affairs for a good D1 AA school.

football-field-arial.jpg

you want to know a sad state of affairs...NIU Basketball...i guess lots of Frats/Sororities REQUIRE them to go to games, and do free ticket give aways, and draw 500-800 people, and the stadium holds 12-15k as far as i know...

football games are all bleechers and are usually a pretty good draw, and i went to a baseball game for one of the journalism projects we had to do, and umm, the visitors had more fans, and there may have been 200 people there :doh:

Back